Counseling with Dr. Siegel takes place in a caring, compassionate, and warm environment where privacy and confidentiality are honored and upheld.
For many people, counseling is a way to examine what it is that makes them tick. It is a time when the focus is only about the person in therapy and the life issues that are challenging to him or her. The goals of counseling are guided by the needs of the individuals, couple, or family. Dr. Siegel works in the service of helping you to make your life happier, meaningful, and more fulfilling.
Please call 305-613-1101 if you have a specific question or to find out if therapy is right for you. You are also welcome to email Dr. Siegel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get In Touch Today!
For directions to our office, Click Here
Patient InformationThese forms can be downloaded, printed out, and signed to bring with you to your first appointment in order to save you time when you first arrive. You are also welcome to fill them out at the office.
Click here to download the New Patient Intake Form
Click here to download the Release of Information document
Click here to download our Bariatric Surgery Questionnaire
Click here to download our HIPPA 2013 information
Click here to download our Teletherapy Consent Form
Areas of Expertise
News & Events
- Why I believe in Weight-Loss Surgery… for the right person!
- The Non-Diet Mind
- Everything You Need to Know About Binge Eating Disorder (BED)
- Protecting Your Eating Disorder Recovery During the Holidays
- “Focus on the Feelings, Not on the Food”
- The Dangers of Thigh Gap
- Mind/body health: Obesity
- Healthy Holiday Eating: Strategies for Success after Bariatric Surgery
- Binge Eating Disorder in Men